Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Fundamentals of Weapon System Sustainment

My presentation on weapon system sustainment at the AIAA SciTech 2016 in San Diego went very well. 

Below are the charts. Your browser should let you view them easily by clicking on one and then using arrow keys to see the rest. 

It was a gratifying experience. 

Just as I was about to start, the room filled. Attention was high. Questions afterwards were insightful.  Discussion continued afterwards. 

Much passion was focused on the slide about motivating people. 

It is difficult to understand what was said by simply reading the slides. 

So I will fill in the numerous gaps on subsequent posts.

























1 comment:

  1. Hi Charles. Thanks for the slides and short reaction here. Glad it was well received! Too bad we missed each other, I was at SciTech too, on a panel discussion.
    Your management model is very comprehensive. How is the book coming along? A book would be a great project for you to get this material into the world and leave a legacy. Want some marketing help and insights from the book I published in 2014? Contact me or subscribe through my project management blog here: http://bloggingnetworkonline.com/pjmsuccess/

    ReplyDelete